How to Switch Your Official Email to a Gmail Account, After you create an e-mail address and configure it to forward it through your web hosting provider account, visit your Gmail e-mail page and:
- Click on the gear icon located in the upper right corner and click Settings from the drop-down menu displayed
- Click on the Accounts and Import tab > Send mail as (Send mail as) > Add your own email address (Add another email address that you have)
- Enter your business name and email, then click Next Step (Next Step)
- You will be asked to send a confirmation email through your company email
- Return to your Gmail inbox and get the code from the confirmation email
- Enter the code in the confirmation box located in the settings area.
Directions are also available here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en
Please remember: when you write or reply to an email that is related to your business, make sure that the From field is set to your official email. And don’t forget to add your business signature! Thank you.