How to Reinstall Windows 10 Easily:-
If you are looking for how to easily reinstall Windows 10 and the steps that are accompanied by a complete picture, you are in the right place because here we will discuss in full how to reinstall Windows 10.
Surely we have experienced problems on computers or PC windows, both basic and serious problems. When experiencing serious problems with Windows, one way out is to reinstall so that the condition of our PC or computer can return to as new. For how to reinstall Windows 10 is not much different from how to install the previous version of Windows, we must first provide the Windows 10 DVD that we will use or the ISO file that has been copied to the flash disk. And the steps to reinstall Windows 10, please see below.
Before doing the re-install process, it is expected to back up data that may be important to external storage, especially data contained in Drive (C)
How to Reinstall Windows 10
- Make sure there is a DVD of Windows 10 that we will use, if not, please burn the ISO file to DVD or flash.
- Then enter the DVD / Flashdisk into the USB and restart the PC.
- Change BIOS / UEFI settings, and of course also change the first boot to the device that will be used to reinstall Windows 10.
- When it’s finished, the PC will restart again and the message ” Press any key to boot from DVD or USB ” appears, press any key on the keyboard to start installing Windows 10.
- Next will be the choice of language that will be used (Language to install), Time and Currency (Time and Currency format), and display input (Keyboard or input method) if you have clicked the Next button and Install.
- Then a message will appear to enter the license key or product key. If you have, please enter or if you don’t have to click the Skip button.
- For versions, please select as needed.
- Then there will be a ” Lease Agreement “, please check I accept the license terms below and click the Next button.
- In the next step, we will be given 2 Upgrade or Custom options. To reinstall please select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced).
- Next, select the partition that will be used for the Windows 10 system. If you want to use the previous partition, please format it first. Make sure the partition to be used in Windows 10 is still available 20GB if you click the Apply button.
- A message will appear ” To ensure that all Windows features work correctly, Windows might create additional partitions for system files. ” Please click the OK button and wait for the Windows 10 installation process to complete.
The process of reinstalling Windows 10 can take approximately 30 minutes. So how to easily install Windows 10 easily, hopefully, it will be useful. Thank You.