Most people think Facebook is only a social networking website and you use it solely as entertainment or free time. Just a few people realize that Facebook can be utilized to acquire cash. But this is only possible if you have the right strategy and follow the steps in the guide. Facebook has become a big market. If you learn how to monetize this market, you will begin to benefit.
Network Marketing with Facebook
- 1 Network Marketing with Facebook
- 1.1 Make money through affiliate advertisements and link ads
Facebook has more than 1 billion users and 5 times more popular than other social networks. Here is some ways network marketing for Facebook:
Create an interesting Facebook profile
When someone knows, likes, and believes in you, they want to hear more about your business. Your profile opens this opportunity when you use the profile picture, cover image, and the “about” section correctly.
Pick a profile picture that gives an expert impression. Use a cover image to show your personality. The complete “about” section makes you more trusted.
Public post on Facebook
The goal is to let friends know what your work is and how you can help them. “For instance, on the off chance that you are an intermediary, you can post, “Hey everybody, perhaps you definitely know, I like helping individuals discover their fantasy home.” If you know someone who needs my help, pleases my inbox. ”
“On the off chance that you are a protection specialist, “Hi, you presumably definitely realize I like to assist families with being shielded from surprising catastrophes In the event that you know somebody who needs extra security if you don’t mind making an impression on me.”
Use Facebook Messenger
Facebook messenger like email, but it’s better. If you previously talked to the person you are a prospect, and you are prepared to talk to them again, you can quickly review all previous conversations.
If you haven’t talked to a friend long enough, make sure to re-build the relationship first. Of course, you don’t want them to feel you are only contacting them for business purposes. You can say, “Hey, it’s been quite a while since we haven’t spoken, how are you? Just talk about your product if they ask what your job is.
Send messages based on the last conversation and what you know about a friend. “For instance for a dealer, “Hello there Tom, I realize you like houses with a regular view and I recall you were searching for a house.” Try to see the property with a view of the lake. Want to come and see it with me? ”
Keep the conversation going
It will feel nice when people respond to your message. Thank them for the response they gave. Provide additional information in the form of pictures, videos, and details of your offer, and tell them what the next step is. If you don’t get an answer, send a message once a week to ask if they want to know the next step. Be patient, because not everyone checks on Facebook every day.
Keep in touch
It’s only a matter of time until your friend wants your product. Keep your relationship on Facebook by publishing quality content and interacting with your friends’ posts. Balance posting content between business and personal. Too much, one of them will result in failure. Be personal as much as 80 percent. People tend to do business with those who have good relationships, so post about what’s on your mind. Then post about 20 percent about business.
The more you interact with your friend’s posts, the more your business posts appear on their newsfeed. Friends will also think of you as a real friend, not someone who tries to sell products to them. Write comments from the heart when commenting on friends’ posts. Treat them just like when you talk to friends directly.
Expand friends to increase revenue
With more than 1 billion users, Facebook offers an unlimited number of people to talk to when you make time to build relationships. Facebook’s Graph Search is the solution by opening the entire database to you. All you need is time to reach and build relationships.
Create a Facebook group
Whether you are a manager who is motivating a team or has an industry group and wants to support each other, Facebook Groups is the answer. You can do many great things when you gather with groups of people with passion and work for the same purpose.
After forming a group, make posts at least 5 times a week. Posts can be questions, persuasive words, pictures or recordings. Always like and comment on other people’s posts too. Groups are like direct events that occur 24 hours every day. When it goes well, this will be the step of your success.
Here are a few steps to making money from affiliate ads and link ads:
The affiliate program provides a unique ID and marketing material and then gives you commissions based on how many businesses you move. So an attempt to locate a decent partner advertising site and begin acquiring benefits.
- Most websites that you hear offer this program. Because there is no fee you pay to the website to do this, practically everyone can become an affiliate for as many sites as they want.
- Start with a famous brand. Amazon offers competitive affiliate programs that pay a percentage for every purchase that people make after clicking through your post, even if the item purchased is not the one you are advertising.
- Add in a smaller program. Although it is less promising to make money over a period of time, you can multiply and slowly increase affiliate income by offering advertising services to many different businesses.
After you decide to market a company as an affiliate, look for the company’s website and fill in the requested form. This is usually free and only takes a few minutes. Never want to pay to become an affiliate.
“Make a Facebook represent each associate program or gathering of projects that you have agreed to accept.”That way people follow your page based on what interests them, instead of signing up for a full page with lots of different ads.
As mentioned earlier, you can use the main account to periodically post from another account, and expose the page to the audience that you have built.
Promote your program
Post for each program every day, and maintain the account properly. With a good central account and lots of followers, affiliate accounts will start to get followers too. Whenever someone clicks on your post and buys something from one of your affiliates, you will get money.
How to make money using the Facebook fan page
Create a fan page if you don’t have one yet. You don’t have a fan page yet? You need to create a fan page now because we talk about making money from Facebook fan pages. Create a fan page about anything that interests you such as fishing, traveling and so on.
Write good content
Write quality content on the fan page and get close to as many users as possible. After your page starts to get a good response and a good number of likes, you can go to the next step.
Now create a website related to the topic of your fan page.
- Add content to the website and post on the Facebook page to get visitors to the site.
- Add ads to make money and make sure your website looks good and not a copy.
- You also need to add quality content to the website regularly to get more visitors.
Sell post fan pages
So now you have a big Facebook fan page but are still not sure how to make money from it. Selling posts on a fan page is the easiest way to make money.
- Sign up with Shopsomething.com and make sure you have at least 1000 likes on the fan page.
- Add your fan page to Shop something and confirm that you are the owner of the page.
- Set the price per post for your page. The important thing is to make sure you set the price appropriately because no one will buy a post on your page if the price is too high.
Facebook to find work
If you don’t get the money you want at work now, then maybe you need to get a new job. Here are some ways to use Facebook to help increase the likelihood of being recruited by other companies.
- Create your Facebook personal profile as professional as possible. Companies sometimes look for potential candidates on Facebook. Make sure people don’t see status updates about your complaints about past or current jobs.
- If you know a company opens recruitment, you can find people from that company in the public Facebook group using Graph Search, join the group and start interacting with the people concerned. Familiarity can help you during the interview process when you show your abilities in front of potential interviewers.
- Look for similar interests with prospective bosses or interviewers. Many Facebook personal profiles have some public information, see what you can find before an interview and learn so you can use it during a conversation. Connections make you more memorable.
- Change your profile or page into a portfolio. Add images that represent your best work on a specific album. If possible, add a link to the description for the image.
Generation of leads with Facebook
If you sell high-end products or services, you might focus more on generating leads through Facebook. Here are some ways:
- Create content on conversion-oriented blogs for your business. If you offer SEO services to small businesses, write a post about SEO challenges for small businesses. Share this post on your Facebook page and promote using the Facebook Ads interface so you can target the audience who needs your services.
- Look for opportunities in the relevant Facebook group to demonstrate your expertise. Start by joining a group where the target customer is active. Look for questions related to the services you offer, give answers and mention if you offer services that can help solve their problems.
- Create a group on Facebook about the industry that you offer services. If you are a freelance web designer, create a group for businesses that need design advice. Simply ensure the’s gathering will likely pull in clients, not companions.
- Create a business Facebook page link to your Facebook personal profile. That way, potential customers who see your interactions on Facebook can better study your business.
- Look for popular blogs in your industry that your potential customers read. Be an active participant on the wall post-Facebook page of the blog using your Facebook page. If you offer good advice, they will likely contact you for the services you offer.
- If you offer local services, look for a business referral group on Facebook in your area.
- If you offer services to business people or small business owners who set up their own Facebook pages, consider sending a personal message to their Facebook page about the specific ways your service can help them. Tell them that you can help them with other aspects of their Facebook page.
How to make a good post on Facebook
The foundation of success in any form to make money from social media is good content. On Facebook, this means an interesting flow of links, images, and updates every day.
- Find the right niche and filled with quality content. The niche must be specific enough so that it is clear to casual observers. For example, you might post content for cat lovers, mothers, or people with certain political affiliations. If you plan to market the product with your account, make sure to include the product link in your post.
- Open another Facebook account and separate it from your personal account. Use this account for your posts, and link to your personal Facebook account to let people know about this. Depending on the approach you are using, you might need to use many additional accounts. You need to know, Facebook does not allow many accounts to use the same email or telephone number. You will get a new Facebook account verification request through the code sent to your phone.
- Wait and see. Let accounts build interest over time by continuing to provide fresh and relevant content every day.
The importance of your commitment to making money from Facebook
The only way to make money from Facebook is through persistent work. Like other jobs, setting schedules and obeying them are the main keys.
- Whatever strategy you plan for, you need to arrange several things every day to make sure this works.
- Fulfill your market. Because marketing on Facebook does not require a fee except time, you can market as much as you want, and let the percentage and statistics work to make money for you.
- Add lots of friends. One of the best ways to increase the number of people searching for your page is to add friends as often as you can. Most may not accept your friend’s request, but some will accept it.
One thing that also needs to be remembered, Facebook is not everything. Facebook connects you to new people and helps you build relationships. But you still need to talk directly, by telephone or at an event.