How to download the Fortnite game:-
Fortnite game fans get a fresh breeze because finally, the game will be available for the Android platform. But, don’t be happy first, you have to know the fact that the Android version of Fortnite is not available on the Google Play Store.
Epic Games as the maker of Fortnite, from the start, said Fortnite would not be released on the Google Play Store. Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney explained the decision was based on Google taking disproportionate sales discounts.
Epic Games considers that the 30 percent revenue share taken by Google for every transaction on the Play Store platform is considered too high, unfair. The percentage of 70 percent obtained by the developer is considered less to cover the development and operational costs.
You can also read: How to Play PUBG Free on PC, 100% Legal!
“We believe gamers will benefit from competition among application stores for Android. Competition between these services gives many good choices to consumers and allows the best to succeed based on achievement,” he was quoted as saying by the Independent.
Then, how do we download the Fortnite game on Android? Don’t worry! There are still other ways you can take it officially to get Fortnite.
Please note if at this time the Android version of Fornite game is still in Beta, which means it’s not final. Here we can see that there are disadvantages that cause games to be uncomfortable.
In this Beta stage, Fortnite can only be played on certain Samsung Galaxy series smartphones. There is no certainty when this game can be played on all Android smartphones.
Alright, now let’s discuss how to get Fortnite games for Samsung Galaxy and other Android smartphones.
Flagship type Samsung Galaxy users:-
The Beta version of Fornite Games for Android can be played on Samsung Note 9, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab S4, and Galaxy Tab S3. All of these are flagship types from Samsung.
For Samsung device users included in the list, you can do the following steps:
1. Open the existing Game Launcher on the Samsung Galaxy smartphone
2. Search for “Fortnite” in the search field
3. Download Fortnite. The steps are more or less the same as downloading and installing applications on the Google Play Store. Users only have to wait for the download process, then install to play the game.
4. Oh yes, don’t forget to provide free space in your internal memory because Fortnite downloaded from Game Launcher is around 1.88 GB.
Other Android smartphone users:-
The next way is specifically for your Android smartphone users outside of Samsung.
1. Not all Android devices can play Fortnite. You must know the list of Android smartphones that can play through the Epic Games official site at the following link: fortnite.com/android.
In the link above you will see the brand and type of smartphone that supports Beta version of Fortnite.
The minimum specifications for playing Fornite on Android itself are Android 5.0 Lollipop, 3 GB RAM, Adreno 530 GPU, Mali-G71 MP20, and Mali-G72 MP12. As well as a large empty storage space, because the game only measures around 1.7 GB.
2. If you have confirmed your device supports and is included in the list that can play Fortnite, you can directly click “Sign Up For Email Invite.” Here you will be asked if you have played Fortnite on another platform? For example, on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC / Mac, or iOS networks.
If not, you can answer “No.” Then it will be taken to a special page to fill in the location, full name, Fortnite account name, email, and password. You need to agree to all the rules that apply in this game. After that, you can click “Create Account.”
Next 3. to Continue:-
3. You will get an email reply from Epic Games / Fortnite. Inside is a link to download Fortnite APK (a cool term for Android application files).
4. After the download process is complete, open the defense file fortnite.apk to install and please wait for the installation process to complete.
5. You can first change the Android smartphone’s security settings to allow installation of unknown applications (which come from other sources outside the Google Play Store).
6. Tadaaa … the Fortnite game already exists on your Android smartphone. Please login to your Fortnite account.
7. Wait a minute. Don’t be happy to be able to play it. Because many users have apparently not been able to play Fortnite even though this game is already installed on the smartphone. Epic Games has not given users full access to Fortnite, even though the smartphone used is in the list of devices that can install Fortnite Beta.
We ourselves are on the waiting list of users who must be patient in order to be able to play Fortnite. I don’t know how long we have to wait. Hopefully, there is good news from Epic Games for all of us Android users, and for middle-class smartphone users.
That’s the way you can do to get the Fornite game for Android. Keep watching the TECH coils to find out when Fornite games can be played on all Android smartphones.