How to Delete and Deactivate a Facebook Account:-
Deleting a Facebook account can be one of the last steps when you feel that the interactions that are in it are no longer healthy.
Facebook is a place to socialize in cyberspace. With Facebook, we can find old friends, new friends and even some cases where family members who are separated for decades are reunited on Facebook.
But not everyone likes Facebook, while on the other hand there are still other social networking sites that can be an alternative. Well, if you are one of those who intends to migrate and want to delete a Facebook account, but confused how. This article guides you gradually.
Temporarily Disabling Facebook Accounts
- Please log in as usual to your Facebook account, then after that click, the little needle next to the notification then click Settings or Settings for those who speak Indian.
- Next click the Security menu – Deactivate your account .
- Now on this page fill in the right reasons why you want to deactivate your Facebook account, if indeed only temporarily choose This is temporary, I’ll back or other reasons. Then adjust other settings to your needs. After it feels right, click the Confirm button . Then you will be asked for confirmation again regarding the request.
After the account deactivation procedure above is complete, then your account will not be accessible to others including on the search form . But specifically users who have become friends, they can still send event invitations, groups and tag you in photos.
How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
- While for those of you who want to deactivate Facebook forever, log in as usual then click this link or you can go to the help menu at the very bottom of the Facebook page.
- If you see a page like this, click the Delete My Account button .
- On the confirmation window, please type the password and security code that you see on the screen. Finally click the OK button .
After you make the last confirmation, then your Facebook account is officially permanently deleted. You can no longer log in with the same email and password. If one day changes your mind and wants to re-exist on Facebook, then the only way is to create a new account.
How to Deactivate and Delete a Facebook Account via the Mobile Application
On your mobile device , run the Facebook application as usual, then tap the menu button on the top right – Settings & Privacy – Settings.
Scroll the screen until you see the label Your Facebook Information , then tap the Delete Your Account and Information menu .
Scroll down again, there are two Deactivate Account options and Delete Account. Select deactivate the account if you want to temporarily deactivate the account, and Delete Account to permanently delete your Facebook account.
You can also read What is the Internet of Things, How it Works and benefit of IOT