The WhatsApp application can indeed make it easier for everyone to communicate. Not too much memory.
Currently, WhatsApp is widely used. Starting from the parents to the millennial generation.
To get a WhatsApp account, you need to have a telephone number first and register it with the WhatsApp application.
After the telephone number is available, you only have to register it in this application.
However, do you know that there is a way to create a WhatsApp account without a phone number or SIM card?
Let’s get started:-
Follow these few easy steps that succeed to create a WhatsApp account without phone verification
1. First, make sure we use a device with the Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac operating systems.
2. Second, install a cool application called Primo.
Well, this application will help you create a WhatsApp account without needing a telephone number.
3. Third, after downloading and installing the Primo application, to get a new WhatsApp account you only need to register in this application.
4. Fourth, after the registration process is complete, you can log in to the Primo account that was just created.
Please go to the menu. In your Primo account menu, you will see a mobile number display.
Well, the custom number is to be used in verification of our WhatsApp account.
5. Finally, after selecting a telephone number, please register to create a WhatsApp account by selecting the “Call as Verification” method.
Call as Verification is an account verification with calls coming directly to your cellphone.
When you have received the incoming call, listen and note the verification code carefully.
Then enter the verification code that you have entered into the WhatsApp verification column.
So, we will get an account without the need to buy an additional SIM card. It’s easy, right? Good luck.
You may also read: How to save the status of WhatsApp videos or photos