How to Change the Default Printer in Windows 10 Easily:-
The features in Windows 10 are indeed quite different from the previous version of Windows. This makes loyal users of the Windows operating system rather confused about running Windows 10. The basic features of Windows 10 even have many difficulties, including how to change the default printer. Therefore here we will discuss how to set and change the default printer in Windows 10.
Image source:- caradasar.com
In Windows 10 settings, the system will automatically select the default printer based on the printer that was last used. Therefore some Windows users feel that they have to change which default printer to use. This is also very important for those who will install a new printer on the computer.
We are given many choices in Windows 10 to change the default printer settings, we can change the default printer through Settings, Dialog Printer, Control Panel, and even Command Prompt. And here we will discuss 2 ways to change the default printer from the 4 types of methods that are available, namely through the Dialog Printer and Control Panel.
How to change the default printer using Control Panel
- Type and select Control Panel in the Start Menu search field to open the Control Panel.
- Change the appearance of Control Panel ( View ) to Small icons.
- Click Devices and Printers
- In the Printers menu, there are many types of printers, the printer is there because of the installation of physical printer drivers and virtual printers.
- Right-click on the printer you want to use for the default printer and click Set as default printer.
How to change the default printer through the Print dialog
- Open the notepad application or anything that can use the print or print document feature.
- Click the File menu and select Print to open Print dialog. or we can use the keyboard key CTRL + P to open Print Dialog.
- After Print dialog opens, right-click on the printer you want to use as the default printer and click Set as Default Printer.
Two ways to easily change the Default Printer in Windows 10. Hopefully useful and if there are difficulties please leave a comment below. Thank You.